Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Picture my life/ project life style back to school scrapbook layout

Hello everyone

I made this fun and easy back to school layout using CTMH picture my life "chalk it up" and the CTMH exclusive Cricut cartridge Artbooking. I love this cartridge because I added frames to my pictures using the cricut cartridge Artbooking to give it a more finish look with just a touch of a button. How simple and fun! 

Supplies used:
CTMH Picture my life chalk it up
Z1906 CTMH Artbooking cricut cartridge
Z1836 CTMH scissors 
CTMH picture my life page protector
Adhesive

Could use CTMH ink pads that coordinate with chalk it up and CTMH stamps to emblish some more. I kept it simple today. My life is pretty busy and crazy lately. 

Cuts and emblishments:
Artbooking cricut cartridge page. 65   Cut at 10 1/2 
Artbooking cricut cartridge page. 79   Cut at 10 1/2
Silhoutte boy, girl and clock print and cut in my statch
Target dollar bin sticker you plus math = me 1" circle 

Colors that go well with chalk it up picture my life are lagoon, black, and sorbert.

To see me put this layout together and see the products you can check out my you tube video under my channel passion4crafting. 









Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! See you next week!

You can go to Jessica Wilson aka craftinandstampin if your interested in buying this cricut cartridge or any CTMH products.
Store: http://craftinandstampin.ctmh.com
Blog: http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

To see more CTMH projects please go and check out my Design team projects. They will post weekly new projects and share different CTMH products and technics.

www.corenescreations.blogspot.com
www.PaisleysPlayhouse.blogspot.com
www.Sew-Ink.blogspot.com
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com.au/












1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOO adorable Jessie!!! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I love that you used the Artbooking Cartridge to give the Picture MY Life cards a little something extra!!! GREAT JOB!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete