Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fun Doggie Bag treat for back to school using CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge



Hello everyone

I made these quick,easy and fun doggie bags with the Close to my heart Artiste cricut cartridge a stamp and some emblishments. This took just a few minutes yet my kids look forward to getting this special treat on their first day of school.

Supplies used:
CTMH Cricut artiste cartridge
CTMH stamp set D1612
CTMH black ink
Color pencils CTMH
Liquid glass CTMH Z679
Google eyes (dollar tree)
Gems (hobby lobby)
Twine or friendship string
12x12 Paper (from my stash)
Cricut create a critter owl 
Owl sentiment my pink stamper (discontinued sorry)


I cut the doggie bags from the CTMH artiste cartridge on page 79 cut at 51/4 inches or fit to page on a 12x12 cricut mat. I scored the bag with my hands easy and simple to do. Then I stamped and embellished and was done. Took 5 to 7 min total. I have a youtube video if you want to see me put the doggie bag together.







You can go to Jessica Wilson aka craftinandstampin if your interested in buying this cricut cartridge or any CTMH products.
Store: http://craftinandstampin.ctmh.com
Blog: http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

To see more CTMH projects please go and check out my Design team projects. They will post weekly new projects and share different CTMH products and technics.

www.corenescreations.blogspot.com
www.PaisleysPlayhouse.blogspot.com
www.Sew-Ink.blogspot.com
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you for stopping by my blog I hope you have a wonderful day! See you next Thursday for another easy and fun project. Hugs Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I love these cute little bags Jessie! They are adorable!!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia for the sweet comment made my day girl! Hugs Jessie

    ReplyDelete