Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A "Beary happy birthday" Treat

"Wishing you a Beary Happy Birthday"
Used the stamp from MaymayMadeIt's M'pressions clear stamps - Beary Sentimental
  



Hello everyone I am so excited to announce that this is my first design team project for MaymayMadeit stamps. I used teddy bear parade cricut cart, "Beary sentimental" stamp set by Maymaymadeit, spellbinder label 17, ek success stickers, peachykeen teddy bear assortment stamp set, 3 bugs in a rug paper pad "one fine day", a star punch, Hersey cookie and cream candy bar (yum), rhinestones, bakers twine "honey dew".

To buy the fun stamp set I used visit MaymayMadeit blogs:http://maymaymadeit.com/

To see my other design team member project visit http://maymaymadeit.com/ 


Dimensions for the candy bar1 6x6 paper
Score paper 6x6 paper at 1 5/8 and at 1 7/8"
Then again score at 4 1/8 and at 4 3/8"
Cut a mat at 4 1/4 x 2"
Cut another mat at 4 x 1 3/4"
Teddy bear cut at 2"
Sentiment Matmaymadeit "Wishing you a beary happy birthday" stamp

Candy topperCut a paper of choice at 3 x 3 1/2"
Cut a mat at 1 1/2 x 2 1/2"
Teddy bear 1 3/4"
Sentiment Matmaymadeit "Wishing you a beary happy birthday" stamp

I also started this  blog with some help from Lourdes who is creativecraftsnitche so I am sending her thanks and loves her way.

My video got cut off my phone rang sorry. Didn't get a chance to tell you the stamps are while supplies last (only 21 left) The stamp set is only 10.99 plus 2 dollars for us shipping and for other places its 3 dollars shipping what a fantastic price. Sending you all hugs. Thanks for watching! Stay tune for my Monday video! Hugs and loves from Jessie

Here's the video tutorial for this project
                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment