Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello there,

Hey this is a quick and simple project I created for my oldest. She loves icecream!!

So I created a fatboy icecream candy/gift cardholder box for her. I used my Cricut cartridge Artiste from close to my heart. For the two black rectangle scallop shape for the top and bottom of the fatboy, I didn't keep the potion link on and set the height to 3 inches and the length to 5 inches.  For the box middle layer holding the candy/ giftcard I cut that white piece at 1 inch. If you do not have this cartridge don't think it cant be done. Its simple use two scallop rectangles and find a match box to use for the middle portion to hold the candy/ giftcard. For a video tutorial go to my you tube channel. Here is the picture.

Oh guys www.cardstv.blogsopt.com Mary is having a designer challenge on her blog. So I entered this one in. Requirements for that challenge is to only use the colors red, white and black and create something. Super easy. Big hugs and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment